What’s new in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5:
Integrated CMS support:
· Enjoy authoring and testing support for content management system frameworks like WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal.
· Visually display the CSS box model in detail, and easily toggle CSS properties without reading code or needing to use a separate utility.
Integration with Adobe BrowserLab:
· Preview dynamic web pages and local content with multiple viewing, diagnostic, and comparison tools.
PHP custom class code hinting:
· Display proper syntax for custom PHP functions to help you write code more accurately.
Integration with Business Catalyst:
· Leverage integration between Dreamweaver and the Adobe Business Catalyst service (available separately) to build and host everything from amazing websites to powerful online stores and lead generating mini-sites.
CSS starter pages:
· Jump-start your standards-based website design with updated and simplified CSS Starter Layouts.
· Manage site files more effectively in collaborative, version-controlled environments with enhanced support for Subversion software.
Site-specific code hinting:
· Benefit from code hinting on nonstandard files and directories in Dreamweaver.
Simple site setup:
· Set up websites faster than ever, even with multiple servers for staged or networked sites.
· Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
· RAM: 512 MB
· Hard Disk: 1 GB of free space
· 1,280 x 800 monitor resolution with 16-bit or greater video card